Tuesday, April 18, 2006

 

swansea 2006


Sairam,
Had been to Swansea, the south-west end of England and Wales. It was quite an enjoyable trip, accompanied by a young and enthusiastic group. Had two seven seater cars . Thoroughly enjoyed driving on the sleek motorways.
The resort that was booked was in itself fantastic Made of wooden blocks , the interior was filled with all modern amenities.Situated in a deep valley , a gurgling brook was flowing just six feet away ! It made a dream come true, indeed, for I often used to mull over such a situation in my fantacy right from my childhood days !! Yes, I was and am still a prolific Dreamer ! And strangely, most of my dreams are getting realised during this very sojourn !
While in India, long long ago, I had lost all hopes of meeting again my friends after leaving college. Suddenly, one fine morning I get a communication, inviting me along with my family to join a two-day long meet of of sixty-one batch students ! I meet almost all, except two of my close friends. , and again suddenly come across the whereabouts of one of them , and actually meet him, after a gap of almost thiry-five years !! And that makes me feel very strongly now , that my Maker, the unseen Power, is going to bestow upon me, all my unfulfilled, just and moral dreams and wishes.
We had a hilarious two night stay at the resort, and availed of all the amenities at hand. The ' Barbeque' experience was unforgettable, since the very atmosphere it created , was exciting. Everybody was keen to put in his or her skills at showing how they could go back to the stone ages- when man had just started using fire to appease his hunger. ! No, we didn't consume any fish or animals,;potatoes, bhuttas, onions,Simla mirch, Paneer etc. were sufficient material to (burn !!) and Eat !!! Of course, only few got charred, most could be relished.

More of it later.

Comments:
wow,nice story !! why don't you join blogexplosion so more ppl can read your blog !
 
Interesting summary of our trip - look forward to further musings and flashbacks...
 
Sairam Baba,
Read the Swansea trip summary today.Ur way of presentation is so engrossing that i felt myself to be onces again in those same places and could relish the beautiful moments spent their onces again.......
Awaiting to go for next outing and then again reading ur updates latter.......Cheers!!!!!!!
 
Hi Dada,

Wow, what a meduim you have chosen and mastered.

It will take a while for me to read through aALL THE CONTAINS, how ever I do look forward to more of this.

I have been obsessed with the quote"THERE IS AN OCEAN PRESENT BEHIND EVERY WAVE" and also trying to link it to "urdhwa mool adha shakha" and "ying and yang symbol"

I do believe there is a link in all this,however will prefer to discuss in person as I can not write.

all the best and warm regards,

Diwakar
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?