Sunday, October 09, 2016

 
While reading about Test match being played in Indore, I came across story of double ton by Virat Kohli and one and half by Ajinkya Rahane (Not Out).

Well, I am also Seventy five Not Out today ! And how is my Innings spaced out thus far ? 

There have been three Sixers, four Fours, five triple runs, six Twos, seven singles (how many does it make ?) . Whatever !!
Among Sixers, one was my medical education, another was marriage and two children while the third was accomplishing Dnyaneshwari. All these were towering Sixes no doubt. 

Among Fours would be Swayamsevak in the RSS, Seva-Dal in Sathya Sai Organisation, sundry work for village uplift and few blogs worth the name. 

I tried to run hard between the wickets and somehow could scramble home safe and sound . (I do not know whether my hard running or Providence alone saved me though !) 

Singles and Two-s were quite many and comfortably stolen, few were indeed 'Cheekee'! 

There were lot many 'well-lefts', large numbers 'hit and misses' and few almost 'stumped'! 
 Yes, I certainly enjoyed my cricket and never blamed the turf or weather. I did suffer from few injuries but those could not interrupt my innings. 

Who would not like to score a century ? I too do.. I would rather 'retire hurt' but perhaps that won't happen, since I am still fit enough to play my Innings ! 

I am fortunate in having wonderful team-mates, cheering audience and spectators and above all, the pair of Umpires in Swami and Sadguru, without whose verdict I shall not leave my Creeze! 


(This has been just like a flying cricket, jumping and flying berserk !) 
9th October 2016 
London


Visit my blog-site - http://prabhurahalkar.blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?